- Cooking Stoves (Disposable barbecues, hexi stoves and gas) are allowed in the Camp Site but MUST be used on the gravel area and NOT on the grass.
- You are welcome to bring you own food and alcohol to the venue/campsite, but there are also a wide variety of food vendors and bars at the venue. Please note that there is an alcohol restriction of one crate per person.
- Open Fires are not permitted anywhere on site.
- Glass bottles are not allowed on site and will be confiscated by security on arrival.
- If you do not have a camping pass you will need to leave the venue when the After Party finishes (2am)
- No vehicles are allowed on site during the event except for crew or emergency vehicles, pre-arranged camper vans or vehicles belonging to disabled attendees.
- Camper Vans are allowed on site, but they need a Camper Van Ticket and a Camping Ticket for each person sleeping in the vehicle. Once onsite you will not be able to leave the site until Monday. Please email contact us if you are planning on bringing your camper van.
There will be disabled access to showers and toilets. The site is flat and there are paths around the site, as well as through the campsite, suitable for wheelchair use.
Any disabled persons with a ticket will have their carer go free. We can also arrange a separate camping area so you can camp next to your car and have easy access to the festival. To arrange a carer’s pass, separate camping facilities or if you have any other queries please contact us.
For First Aid help your first point of contact will be Security or Stewards who will be dotted around the campsite and venue and have direct contact to the Newark Community First Aiders at all times.
The Newark Community First Aiders are located in the centre of the campsite and will be onsite 24hours through the entire event. During the event you can contact them directly 24/7 on 07811 390359
UK Tech-Metal Fest was founded on the 28th August 2011, based on the vision of creating a festival centred around musical innovation, creativity and diversity. With the UK being the centre of “Tech-Metal” we felt that the bands that made up this network needed a place to showcase their music. Tech-Fest was created in order to give a platform to the biggest and best upcoming bands in the UK and give them a chance to play alongside some of the most talented acts from around the rest of the world.
UK Tech-Fest is a place were the bands and fans are able to integrate, network and share the passion of music together.
We welcome people filming or photographing their time at the festival but we do not allow ticket holders to bring tripods, or any kind of professional camera or lighting equipment due to health and safety issues, particularly within crowds.
If you are taking photos or filming around the site please respect people’s privacy of those who may not want to be captured. If you would like to be added to our official media list please contact: email@example.com
Any other queries please contact us.
Opening and Closing Times
Doors will open to the public at 10am on Thursday 4th July and the first band will start at 12pm. All festival goers must leave the site by 12pm on Monday 8th July.
Doors open at 10am every day for day ticket holders. Weekend tickets/campers can come and go all weekend at any time.
- Wristbands need to be kept on at all times, make sure you have the correct tickets for the days you wish to attend as day exchanges/refunds will not be given on the door.
- Abusive or threatening behaviour to any Bands/Fans/Security/Festival Team Member will result in being expelled from the venue immediately.
- We have hand picked our stewards who are all dedicated fans of Tech Fest and support the scene/bands/music themselves so please show them the utmost respect as they are there to keep you safe while ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- As you enter the Festival Security will be checking for items including, but not limited to: Drugs, Alcohol, Weapons, Marker Pens and Graffiti Spray Cans. Our Security team have a huge amount of respect for our fans’ privacy and their belongings and we do not want anyone leaving Tech-Fest with a Criminal Record, we just wish for everyone to be safe and enjoy their weekend at all times.
- In the event of an Emergency, please notify the nearest Security/Steward.
- Any Thefts or Assaults need to be reported to the nearest Security/Steward immediately.
- We recommend attendees download the app: citizenAID, which has excellent advice and information about what to do in the event of an emergency.